Monday, February 8, 2010

Medical Technician

Ironically, I had some experience in the medical field. I had joined the Air Force in 1997 and served 4 years as a Medical Technician. I was trained in many areas in the hospital and had served significant amounts of time in several areas including: Labor and Delivery, Medical Surgical unit, PACU (pari-anesthesia unit), and ASU (ambulatory or same-day surgery unit). I had been out of the Air Force since 2001 and had actually missed the job satisfaction I enjoyed as a Medical Technician. After I separated from the military I had worked in a call center, purchased some apartments and worked in finance. The people I worked with were great, but I still missed working in the medical field. I had found it very satisfying to help people in that capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment