Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Healthy Times

Health used to be something I took for granted. Six months or a year before I got sick, one of my cousins asked if I might be interested in using USANA vitamins. I told her no thanks, after all I was healthy. During the months that weren't so cold, and the roads weren't icey, I would go jogging 3-6 miles per day 4-6 times per week. I enjoyed working in the yard, and being active outdoors. It wasn't like I was a weakling or something! Like the typical young male, I thought I was invincible. Like I said though, I was taking this for granted, instead of taking the best possible care of my body. Who knows what could have made a difference, but I was about to find out that good health was a blessing, and not to be taken for granted. Just because I didn't smoke or drink and I wasn't overweight didn't mean I couldn't get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment